The following items should be packed in your carry-on baggage:
- Electronics – electrical objects
- Compressed air bottles for medical use, with airline approval only
- Medicine and toiletries for personal use during the flight
It is only allowed to bring one lighter for personal use during the flight, and it is only allowed to carry it on the person.
The following items should be packed in your checked baggage:
- All kinds of knives
- Sharp/pointed devices, razor blades, etc.
- Weapons in legal possession (must be disclosed at check-in)
- Ammunition in legal possession (must be disclosed at check-in)
- Toy weapons of any kind
- Toiletries whose contents are non-toxic and non-flammable (max. 2 kg)
Passengers are generally not allowed to bring the following:
- Explosives, flammables or corrosives
- Oxidised, toxic or radioactive substances
- Flammable gases
- Magnetic materials
- Bleaching agents
NB. Please be aware that in certain countries other regulations may apply regarding the above mentioned items.